Sunday, February 13, 2005

Security grills etc

Well we all need to secure our properties, now this can be done three ways.

Iron grills, some of these can look quite fancy, but they do need painting every couple of years so expect paint to be dripped all over the place, if you reckon on a cost of 1,200 baht per sq met for iron work you wont go far wrong.

My favourite, but alas is way out of my price range is stainless, if you reckon on 6 to 8,000 baht per sq met you can guesstimate how much it will cost for your palace.

Of course my favourite which only costs an initial 10,000baht and a miminal amout per week are these.

Here is a picture of some ermm, well I suppose to some people, some extremely tastefull security grills, now thankfully I can hold my hand up and say that this job had absolutely nothing to do with me, but each to their own I say and good luck.



Fetish Bars In Thailand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home